(CRANKFLIP TIP: BMX) Check the tension in your chain - it should have some slack so those cranks can perform an entire rotation.
Sock colors inspired by a wad of chewed bubblegum and fresh hot New York City street tar. I once witnessed some poor bloke set a crankflip in motion with both of these substances stuck to one of his kicks and pedal. What ensued was a ropy, sticky entanglement of the highest order - let these socks be a warning to all.
- Woven with a high-needle gauge for strength and durability
- Made with mercerized cotton for comfort and colorfastness
- A hand-linked toe prevents rubbing and blisters
- Tremendous stretch qualities
- High-quality woven patch representing "Our Commitment" to charity