(CUTBACK TIP: Surfing) Make sure you have good speed before initiating the cut - you can build speed by working the top third of the wave and pumping your board down the line.
Sock colors inspired by that next perfect wave (you know the one, it's probably out there right now) and big blue skies which have a way of cutting through all that RL noise in your head. When you're not ripping the waves and touching the heavens, you'll at least have these to kickstart some meaningful daydreaming.
- Woven with a high-needle gauge for strength and durability
- Made with mercerized cotton for comfort and colorfastness
- A hand-linked toe prevents rubbing and blisters
- Tremendous stretch qualities
- High-quality woven patch representing "Our Commitment" to charity